Scientific Methods

Monday, March 20, 2006

KAREN MARAIS NEVERTOOOLDTOLEARN

Hi everyone
 
I am an ecological informatics student at the University of the Western Cape.  My webblog is about topics we are covering during the year.  The first topic I have posted is about if humans are still evolving.
 
If you would like to comment on that, please visit my blog!
 
Cheers,
 
Karen
 
My webblog address is as follows:
 
 
 
 
Karen Marais
BCB Hons NISL student
University of the Western Cape
Private Bag X17
Bellville
 
 
 
 

1 Comments:

  • In my opinion, humans have ceased to evolve but technology has advanced. I think that our physical appearance should be the basis for evolutionary evidence. But that is only my opinion we'll have to wait and see!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, March 29, 2006 12:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home