Scientific Methods

Thursday, March 30, 2006

urgent

Hi Rich
I am Linette.i have a problem consening the topic we need to choose to write apresentation.Here at the topic list,All the topic that are interested in was already booked.can u please give me another topic.
I was booked neanderthensis not close family. I am the one who booked it first.because i did not know that, if you book it you must give a comment.some student booked it after me.what can i do.

thanks

--
This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright, terms and conditions and
e-mail legal notice. Views expressed herein do not necessarily represent the
views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice
http://mail.csir.co.za/CSIR_eMail_Legal_Notice.html

CSIR Copyright, Terms and Conditions
http://mail.csir.co.za/CSIR_Copyright.html

For electronic copies of the CSIR Copyright, Terms and Conditions and the CSIR
Legal Notice send a blank message with REQUEST LEGAL in the subject line to
HelpDesk@csir.co.za.

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner,
and is believed to be clean.

1 Comments:

  • PLEASE I DO NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE! IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SORT OUT YOUR SIGNATURE FILE IN YOUR GROUPWISE ACCOUNT BEFORE POSTING ARTICLES TO THE WEBLOG.

    I am afraid reading instruction is part of the game - snooze and you loose! To help ANON here I have actually posted articles that were still available as of this morning.

    Good Luck

    By Blogger Rich Knight, at Thursday, March 30, 2006 1:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home