Scientific Methods

Monday, March 20, 2006

BRADLEY FLYNN - BRADS BLOG

Wotsup , I am a honours student at the University of the Western Cape. Im really interested in marine science. I didnt add anything of substance to my blog yet. However, i did customise it so it has a cool marine biology header but i dont know how to change the template. My science methodology project is about how humans almost became extinct. When i have more time i'll add some commemts to my blog but please feel free to comment on my science methodology project at www.blogger.com/commemts
 
 
my blog address is www.bradsblog.iblog.co.za
 
 
Bradley Flynn
 
Department of biodiversity and conservation biology
University of the Western Cape
private bag X17
 
 
contact number: 083 380 2036
 

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home