Scientific Methods

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Monique Maseng- My Blogger

Hey Guys!!!

Currently, in my scientific methodology course I'll be addressing the
issue of the Neanderthals not being as close to modern man as was
previously assumed.
My honours project is on aquatic parasitology, particularly on the
parasites found on the gills of goldfish.
My blog includes both the issues in my daily life as well as my
research and input would be appreciated.

My blog address: www.moniq.iblog.co.za

Monique Rochelle Maseng
Department of Biodiversity and Conservation Biology
University of the Western Cape
Private Bag X17

Email: 2319394@uwc.ac.za
Blog: moniq.iblog.co.za

1 Comments:

  • Hi moniq
    Thanx for the comment, but at the moment I am still trying to follow the footprints but as soon as I know where it is taking me I will mail you. You never know where unknown paths, sorry footprints can lead. See you Elizabeth alias Roland

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, March 29, 2006 9:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home